After school Club
The school runs a very successful After school Club.
The clubs are staffed by Teaching Assistants who work in the school and therefore know our children.
The clubs are exclusively for pupils at St Peter’s.
After school club runs from 3.15pm – 5.30pm and is £9 per session. All payments are to be made in advance via Parentpay.
- You will need to complete an After school club registration form for us to set this up on your Parentpay account.
- If an After school club registration form is not completed then your child will not be able to attend.
- Payment must be paid in advance.
- Payment must be paid by midday at least one day before you want your child/children to attend After school club and not on the afternoon you want them to go.
- Attendance on a Monday must be paid by midday on the previous Friday.
- A parent/guardian must pick up the child/children from After school Club.
- If you do not have enough money on your account you will receive a phone call.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your child’s parent pay is in credit at all times for After school club.
If you have any queries regarding the above please do not hesitate to see Mrs Langan or Mrs George in the School Office.
Please complete a registration form and hand into the School Office.