St. Peter’s school is an inclusive school and may offer the following range of provision to support children with SEND, over and above Quality First Teaching for all.

Please have a close look at the documents below.

SEN Documents

SEND Policy 2018
Updated: 27/09/2018 589 KB
SEND Information report
Updated: 27/09/2018 322 KB